Court and Bar Admissions
- State of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2018
- Calfornia Courts of Appeal, 2008
- Top 50: 2016 Women Northern California, Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers, Northern California, Plaintiff Employment – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Super Lawyers, Top Women Attoreys in No. CA, SF Magazine (Power Issue) – 2012 to 2018
- Super Lawyers, Nothern California, Rising Star, Plaintiff Employment – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- AVVO Rated, Superb “10”
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated, AV
- Best of San Ramon, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, US Local Business Association – 2008
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Employment Lawyers Association (“CELA”)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (“NELA”)
- California Women Lawyers (CWL)
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Employment Law Section (Former President 2013)
- Benefits of Early Disclosure of Experts in Wage and Hour Matters, March 4, 2011.
- Mysterious Elements of California Labor Code (Non-Wage and Hour), March 22, 2011.
- Employment Law Update, January 23, 2012.
- 2012 Wage & Hour Update, February 19, 2013.
- Employers & Employees – The Workplace Jungle, Can it be Paradise?, September 19, 2013.
- Women in the Workplace: What You Need to Know About Taking Leave, November 13, 2013.
- Women in the Workplace: Developing Legal Issues for the Female Professional, November 22, 2013.
- Women in the Workplace II: The Female Attorney, November 18, 2014.
- The Morning After, What Happens After an Investigation, March 4, 2015.
Day of Trial Settlement Conference Tips From the Bench & Settlement Mentor Experts, November 20, 2015.
- Equal Means Equal, Movie Panel Discussion, August 26, 2016.
- Privacy, Freedom of Speech and the Workplace, August 24, 2017.
- Advocating for Ourselves and Our Peers: How to Gain Grown and Maintain the Momentum, May 4, 2018.
- Legal Aid at Work, Legal Aid Clinic, Volunteer Supervising Attorney
- California Women Lawyers, District 3 Governor
- Trans Gender Law Center, Pro Bono
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Editorial Board
- Contra Costa County Commission on Women, Member of the Board & Co-Chair (Past)
- Undocumented Workers Are Entitled to Vote in Union Elections – But Are They “Employees” Under the Law? 30 Golden Gate U.L. Review 57 (March Session 2000)
- Employment Law Magazine, Co-Guest Editor, April 2013, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- “Wolf At Work”, Employment Law, February 2015, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- The First Female Lawyer in California: Clara S. Foltz, 1 hr. Elimination of Bias, November 20, 2015, Contra Costa County Bar Self-Study
- The Employment Law Perspective, Criminal Law, June 2016, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine,
- A Brief Overview of the Transgender Employee in California & Their Rights in the Workplace, February 2017, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine,
- “Covfefe” and the Workplace – California Labor Code’s Anti-Retaliation Provisions in the Modern Day Political Workplace, July 2017 Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Employment Law Update, A Year in Review, February 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Employment Law and the Changing Political Scene, Guest Editor Employment Law, July 2017, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- The Erie Silence of “#MeToo-In-The-Law”, the Gender Bias Impact, Women in the Law, March 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Equal Means Equal, Guest Editor Women in the Law, March 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Fact Pattern: When Work, Family and Business Collide, Co-Writer September 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Attorney Beth W. Mora is a zealous and skilled advocate for those facing a range of employment law issues.