Court and Bar Admissions
- State of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2001
- Calfornia Courts of Appeal, 2008
- Top 50: 2016 Women Northern California, Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers, Northern California, Plaintiff Employment – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Super Lawyers, Top Women Attoreys in No. CA, SF Magazine (Power Issue) – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Super Lawyers, Nothern California, Rising Star, Plaintiff Employment – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- AVVO Rated, Superb “10”
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated, AV
- Best of San Ramon, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, US Local Business Association – 2008
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Employment Lawyers Association (“CELA”)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (“NELA”)
- California Women Lawyers (CWL)
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Employment Law Section (Former President 2013)
- March 4, 2011 – Benefits of Early Disclosure of Experts in Wage and Hour Matters.
- March 22, 2011 – Mysterious Elements of California Labor Code (Non-Wage and Hour).
- January 25, 2012 – 2011 Employment Law Update.
- February 19, 2013 – 2012 Wage & Hour Update.
- September 19, 2013 – Employers & Employees – The Workplace Jungle, Can it be Paradise?
- November 13, 2013 – Women in the Workplace: What You Need to Know About Taking Leave.
November 22, 2013 – Women in the Workplace: Developing Legal Issues for the Female Professional.
November 18, 2014 – Women in the Workplace II: The Female Attorney.
March 4, 2015 – The Morning After, What Happens After an Investigation.
November 20, 2015 – Day of Trial Settlement Conference Tips From the Bench & Settlement Mentor Experts
- August 26, 2016 – Equal Means Equal, Movie Panel Discussion
- August 24, 2017 – Privacy, Freedom of Speech and the Workplace
Past & Current Volunteer Work
- Legal Aid at Work, Legal Aid Clinic, Volunteer Supervising Attorney
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Editorial Board
- Contra Costa County Commission on Women, Member of the Board & Co-Chair
Previous Work Experience
- Presidential Management Internship Program, August 2000 – February 2001
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), San Francisco Office, Intern
- Employment Law Center, San Francisco Legal Aid Society, Intern
- Women’s Employment Rights Clinic (“WERC”), Intern
- Undocumented Workers Are Entitled to Vote in Union Elections – But Are They “Employees” Under the Law? 30 Golden Gate U.L. Review 57 (March Session 2000)
- Employment Law Magazine, Co-Guest Editor, April 2013, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- “Wolf At Work”, Employment Law, February 2015, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- The First Female Lawyer in California: Clara S. Foltz, 1 hr. Elimination of Bias, November 20, 2015, Contra Costa County Bar Self-Study
- The Employment Law Perspective, Criminal Law, June 2016, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine,
- A Brief Overview of the Transgender Employee in California & Their Rights in the Workplace, February 2017, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine,
- “Covfefe” and the Workplace – California Labor Code’s Anti-Retaliation Provisions in the Modern Day Political Workplace, July 2017 Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Employment Law Update, A Year in Review, February 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Employment Law and the Changing Political Scene, Guest Editor Employment Law, July 2017, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- The Erie Silence of “#MeToo-In-The-Law”, the Gender Bias Impact, Women in the Law, March 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Equal Means Equal, Guest Editor Women in the Law, March 2018, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
- Golden Gate University School of Law, JD 2000 – Employment Law Certificate; Public Interest Certificate; Law Review, Research Editor & Writer
- Sonoma State University, B.A. 1997, Graduated with Honors
Attorney Beth W. Mora is a zealous and skilled advocate for those facing a range of employment law issues.